/ 4 weeks ago
Representing Cannabis: Failed Insights from a Supposedly Pro-Cannabis U.S. House of Representatives Candidate
Running for office in a democratic nation is one means through which you can throw in your lot and take a...
/ 1 month ago
Oklahoma Becomes Marijuana Legalization Battleground Between Advocates, With Legal Challenges And A New Ballot Initiative
The activist-led push to legalize marijuana in Oklahoma has become seriously contentious, with one campaign waging a legal challenge against a...
/ 3 months ago
By: Ben Morrical, Brian Higgins, and Andrea Steel In late January, the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit issued...
COVER APRIL 420 EDITION
Podcast 77 Guest – Texas Premium CBD
ARCHIVES TEXAS HEMP SHOW
- The city of Austin has passed Prop A by vote to eliminate misdemeanor marijuana arrests and ban the use of no-knock warrants.
- Ray Altamirano MD is a first generation American. His parents came from Coahuila, Mexico to contribute and thrive in this great land. He is native of South Side San Antonio and a graduate of Harlandale High School.GOOD EARTH MMJ CLINICMEDICAL MARIJUANA TO GET YOU WELL, NOT HIGH.https://goodearth210.com/* VA veterans will NOT lose their benefits if they […]
- David and Jay discuss the growing changes in cannabis abroad the US and here at home in Texas. the two discuss a new case of unlawful seizure of LEGAL Hemp in Navarro County. Sky & Hobbs Organics owner Hunter Robinson’s spent the night in jail and had his crop seized despite having all his legal […]
Cannabis Law News
- Marijuana Moment reports The Justice Department is telling the U.S. Supreme Court that it should not take up a case concerning workers’ compensation for medical marijuana that could have wide-ranging implications related to federal supremacy. And part of its reasoning is that Congress appears to be moving toward a solution on its own, as lawmakers work to […]
- Here’s the McGlinchey announcement SEATTLE (May 2022) — McGlinchey is pleased to announce that nationally-recognized cannabis attorney, Heidi Urness, has joined the firm as a Member. She will be the Chair of the Cannabis Practice Group and located in Seattle. Heidi will focus her practice on representing participants from the broad range of the cannabis […]
- Poland has eased the way to market for hemp with updated regulations that raise the THC level from 0.2% to 0.3% and simplify permitting –... Read More
- German startup HempConnect has been selected for an EU-backed program that helps early-stage carbon dioxide (CO2) removal initiatives realize their business potential. HempConnect is the... Read More
- 15 Top IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022. The Best IT Support RSS Feeds in 2022...
- 2 Top Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022. The Best Bodyboarding Podcasts You Must Follow in 2022...